- One AED Plus® Unit
- One single-piece CPR-D Padz
- Duracell® Lithium Battery Set
- ZOLL AED soft carry case
- ZOLL data review software
- ZOLL® AED Plus® demonstration and set-up CD
When a cardiac arrest occurs, you want to be prepared! Most of the time only half of cases may need a shock, but it's better to have the right tools for any situation. Be able to deliver the right amount of current at the appropriate time. Prepare your practice with the first and only full-rescue Automatic External Defibrillator (AED), a complete road map for resuscitating any case.
- Real CPR Help® gives rescuers real-time depth and rate CPR feedback to improve CPR quality.
- Audio and visual prompts every step of the way to help you provide care with confidence.
- An easy-to-use, one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Unit runs on regular lithium batteries.
- Meets all 2010 CPR Resuscitation Guidelines' recommendations related to CPR quality.
- The pediatric electrodes are designed to function with both the AED Plus and other defibrillators, allowing for continuity of care.
- Each AED pad has a five-year shelf life.
- Long-lasting components and easy battery replacement translates to a lower cost of ownership over time.
- Perfect for novice as well as experienced rescuers.
- Can defibrillate children eight years and older as well as adults using Pedi-Padz® II electrodes
- Uses ECG analysis that's developed specifically for a pediatric or adult heart rate.
- Uses ZOLL Rectilinear Biphsatic waveform (RBW), the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA
- RBW is clinically superior for conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high-impedance patients.
- Uses inexpensive, consumer batteries that can last up to five years in stand-by mode.
Comes with five year warranty from manufacturer (NOT MedDent), with option of extra two years if registered online.