Be prepared with uninterrupted high-quality CPR, for every cardiac arrest case with the ZOLL AED Pro®. Flexible for basic and advanced rescuers, experience Real CPR Help® that provides real-time feedback on both the rate and depth of chest compressions to enhance CPR resuscitation quality. Whatever the environment, the AED Pro delivers consistent and accurate results.
Ready to upgrade? ZOLL is running a Trade-in Program until Dec. 31, 2020! You can get back up to $600 on your old AED unit when you purchase a new ZOLL product and participate in this program. Download the form here.
- A visual real time bar graph, along with a metronome, guides you to achieve optimal compression levels.
- See-Thru CPR filters CPR artifact to display a patient’s underlying ECG rhythm to reduce interruptions in compressions, allowing the professional rescuer to see underlying organized rhythms during resuscitation.
- Data storage that is immediate and customizable for maximum productivity while reducing costs.
- Is the only AED to use USB storage and wireless connection for transfer capability, all without removing from the field.
- Compatible with ZOLL’s RescueNet® field data collection options.
- Exclusive IP55 dust-water ingress rating.
- Passes the 1.5 meter drop test.
- Complete electrode compatibility with ZOLL’s AED Plus® and line of professional defibrillators.
- Battery compatibility with ZOLL’s E Series®, M Series® and R Series® professional defibrillators.
Comes with a 5-year warranty with possible extended warranties available for purchase through the manufacturer.